The soft but supportive K2 Sonic utilizes the strength and durability of our ProFusion™ Chassis as the foundation of the binding and blends a 3º inward cant to put the user into a natural riding position. Atop the footbed, an EVA footbed is added to up the comfort factor and absorb vibrations. The result? Better balance for anticipating and riding through all terrain.
Our durable AT PC Highback is responsive with just the right amount of flex for easy transitions from edge to edge. It features our Gap Eraser™ forward lean design to customize the feel and give you the most response out of any forward lean design in the industry.
The padded P.I. 3D EVA ankle strap and Perfect Fit toe strap are comfortable and easy to use whether strapping in with gloves or mitts. The Power Ramp easily slides to match the shape of your boot outsole and has a quick response while turning or setting up to hit jumps and side hits.
The K2 Sonic also features our Toolless design philosophy. Once the binding is mounted to the board, you can make all adjustments by hand while on the mountain to fine-tune the fit without carrying a tool or stopping at the lodge--perfect for beginners who are still dialing in the ideal binding feel.
- Feature 1: PC ProFusion™ Chassis - Polycarbonate materials combine with a classic shape to deliver a lightweight and rugged framework that is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection.
- Feature 2: AT Polycarbonate Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Stiff, durable, and temperature-resistant polycarbonate materials provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Feature 3:I. Ankle Strap - A lightweight and durable injection-molded ankle strap designed primarily with comfort in mind.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- Feature 6: 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be made on-the-fly without screwdrivers or other tools.