The mid-flexing Indy Binding is built on our rugged ProFusion™ Chassis with seamless EVA footbeds and a built in 3º cant to provide premium-style comfort while putting the user in a natural athletic riding position for absorbing and attacking terrain. In addition, the AT Nylon Highback features our Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment, eliminating the need for a standard lock block and allowing you to customize the level of board response - more contact equals more response.
The Power Ramp easily slides in and out to perfectly match the outsole shape of your boots for quick power transfer on take-offs and control on rails. Our padded Custom Caddi™ 3D ankle strap is cushy and securely hugs your feet while allowing you to tweak and flex on grabs and presses, and the PerfectFit™ toe strap features a hinge design that can be custom shaped to any snowboard boot toe box shape.
All of the ratchets on the K2 Indy Snowboard Binding feature our EZ Feed design for quick strapping in and are made from burly aluminum designed to take the abuse of everyday riding. Thanks to our Tool-less Adjustment design philosophy, the entire binding can be adjusted by hand and on the board.
- Feature 1: PC ProFusion™ Chassis - Polycarbonate materials combine with a classic shape to deliver a lightweight and rugged framework that is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection.
- Feature 2: AT Nylon Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Feature 3: Custom Caddi™ Ankle Strap - Our most padded and cushy ankle strap option, featuring ladder covers and durable polyurethane laminate materials.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
Feature 6: 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be made on-the-fly without screwdrivers or other tools.