The new Callaway Chrome Soft 360 Triple Track Golf Balls feature Callaway's popular Triple Track Technology with 360° of surface coverage across the ball, simplifying the aiming process and providing visible roll feedback on the green.
Tour players demand perfect golf balls, and for good reason. If the ball's core or any subsequent layer is fractionally off in size, a perfectly struck shot won't produce a perfect result. To ensure that every new Chrome Soft Golf Ball coming off Callaway's production line meets the most exacting standards, Callaway invested 50 million dollars in developing Precision Technology. Using 3-D X-Rays exclusive to Callaway, Precision Technology allows golf balls to be measured and manufactured within an obscenely small 1/1000th of an inch tolerance. As a result, every single Chrome Soft is guaranteed to deliver Callaway's fastest speeds and tightest dispersion, as well as unparalleled distance and control.
The new Chrome Soft's construction increases speed without losing the ball's legendary ultra-soft feel. Enhanced HEX aerodynamics provide unmatched stability in the wind, in addition to industry-leading low long-game spin.
Designed for a wide range of golfers, the standard Chrome Soft offers great feel, excellent distance, and incredible forgiveness.
Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls Feature:
- Signature soft feel, low spinning long game shots, and a high level of greenside control
- Triple Track Technology with 360° surface coverage provides enhanced alignment across the ball and visible roll feedback
- Precision Technology creates manufacturing specifications up to 1/1000th of an inch, allowing Callaway to deliver their tightest dispersion, fastest speeds, and unparalleled distance and control from every ball
- Hyper Elastic SoftFast Core for Tour level speed, spin, and control throughout the bag
- New Tour Aero provides a consistent, stable ball flight in every possible condition