The Cassette features a classic silhouette and is kitted with features proven to provide beginners with the perfect blend of comfort and control.
Its foundation is our A-Line Chassis, seamlessly balancing durability and function and creating a forgiving feel for smooth, easy turning. The EVA footbed is cushy and supportive and features a 3º inward cant that puts you in a perfectly balanced position for anticipating anything the mountain throws your way.
The Cassette’s flexible Tweakback™ Highback is found on our premium models and features our Gap Eraser™ Forward Lean adjustment - giving riders complete highback-to-heel cup contact. More contact equals more response.
The padded P.I. 3D Ankle Strap and PerfectFit™ Toe Strap cradle your feet in comfort while securely attaching to your board to seek out powder stashes or line up your first jump in the park.
Once the bindings are mounted to your board, they can be adjusted on the fly without extra tools, thanks to our Toolless design philosophy for on-the-go customization and fit.
- Feature 1: A-Line Chassis - A classic one-piece chassis design designed for supportive durability and lightweight performance.
- Feature 2: Performance Tweakback™ Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Injected urethane allows the highback to remain highly flexible regardless of temperature for a maximum medial and lateral tweak.
- Feature 3:I. Ankle Strap - A lightweight and durable injection-molded ankle strap designed primarily with comfort in mind.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
- Feature 6: 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be made on-the-fly without screwdrivers or other tools.