The durable frame of the Bedford is the A-Line Chassis, featuring a cushy EVA seamless footbed and a 3º inward cant to match your natural body position while strapped in. This puts the rider in a balanced position ideally suited to anticipate terrain changes and lay down smooth turns or tackle features in the terrain parks.
The Bedford’s AT Polycarbonate highback features our Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment for customizing heelside board feel and response. The Power Ramp slides to match the outsole of your boot for precision toe side edge response with minimal lag time--your board has no choice but to instantly respond to your every command.
We use our cushy Custom Caddi™ ankle strap and PerfectFit™ toe strap to hug your feet without cutting off circulation for happy feet all-day riding. And the whole binding can be adjusted on the fly without any tool required, thanks to our Toolless design philosophy.
- Feature 1: A-Line Chassis - A classic one-piece chassis design designed for supportive durability and lightweight performance.
- Feature 2: AT Polycarbonate Highback with Gap Eraser Forward Lean Adjustment - Stiff, durable, and temperature-resistant polycarbonate materials provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- Feature 3: Custom Caddi™ Ankle Strap - Our most padded and cushy ankle strap option, featuring ladder covers and durable polyurethane laminate materials.
- Feature 4: Perfect Fit™ Toe Strap - Patented toe strap technology uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- Feature 5: 3º Canted Footbed - 3º of inward canting in the footbed places the rider in a natural riding position.
Feature 6: 100% Tool-Less Adjustment - Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be made on-the-fly without screwdrivers or other tools.