It has 100g of Heatseeker™ insulation for warmth even in wet weather along with a non-PWC DWR finish for further protection. The stand collar zips all the way up for added protection around the neck and face while stretch fleece side panels on the Canyonlands hybrid jacket offer breathability and a wide range of motion for the ultimate in comfort and mobility on and off the slopes.
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave fabric
- 100g of Heatseeker™ insulation for warmth
- Fleece panels on side panels and underarms for mobility
- On-seam side zip pockets for convenience
- Heat transfer logo for brand recognition