Modern freeride styling teams up with advanced technical features to provide fit, comfort, and protection for long days chasing the perfect turn, exploring the mountain with family, or venturing into the backcountry. Warmth and comfort are driven by the Plush Max lining, our In Form 2 fit system, and adjustable venting. And for the highest levels of protection, we arm the Tenaya with our proprietary Spherical Technology™, powered by Mips®, to reduce rotational energy during certain impacts through our unique two-part construction.
- SPHERICAL TECHNOLOGY™ by MIPS®
- Hybrid Construction
- Durable Hard Shell Ventilated Upper
- Lightweight In-Mold lower and sidewalls
- The In Form™ Fit System Dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability.
- Thermostat Control™ adjustable venting
- Stack Vent system
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle closure
- Plush Max padding