Sitting at the sweet spot between power and playfulness, it’s like the laid-back cousin of the pro-level Lexa yet not quite as soft as the beginner-friendly Stiletto. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a Burton board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability. No matter which one you choose, you’ll experience more underfoot flex than any competitor binding, plus cloud-like cushioning to soften every inch of the mountain.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex Bindings
- Hi-Back: Nylon Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge Hi-Back, DialFLAD
- Ankle Strap: Women's-Specific True Fit Design, Reactstrap, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap: Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty: Burton Bindings Warranty