The Atomic Maven 86 was crafted and approved by the Atomic #sheskis ambassador team to offer exact and relaxed skiing in any snow condition. This all-mountain ski has a Flow Profile combining camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker for stability and dependable performance. OMatic Construction uses select materials such as poplar wood core and triaxial fiberglass for optimal stiffness and flex. The lightweight and responsive Maven 86 effortlessly transitions into any turn, plus a Dura Cap sidewall and eye-catching topsheet graphics complete the package and make skiing the whole mountain a breeze.
- Directional Shape
- Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Light Woodcore
- Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10
- Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.
- Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
- Base Edge Angle: 1.0°
- A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking.