The K2 Kinsley snowboard boot features a dual-zone closure with BOA® Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA® dial for the upper shell and a second dial dedicated to closing the lower part of the shell.
The boot's upper cuff is constructed with our Flex Zone calf panel at the top of the cuff, helping to keep legs happy all day long. Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a heat-moldable Control Foam 3D liner with award-winning foam from Intuition®.
Underfoot, our proprietary This Grips!™ rubber outsole provides excellent grip while hiking, boot packing, and walking across icy parking lots and sits atop a dual-density midsole. This midsole features a lightweight EVA material and is complemented with our Harshmellow™ damping material to cushion your bones and reduce fatigue after long days on the hill.
- Feature 1: H4/M3 Zonal BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 dial controls the lower shell lacing.
- Feature 2: 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing - A traditional liner harness with a pull lace and three contact points hugs the ankle and provides additional support.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition® foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- Feature 4: This Grips!™ Premium Outsole with Harshmellow™ - Our proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to dampen chatter and vibration.
- Feature 5: Articulating Upper Cuff with HDR Premium Synthetics - Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex while HDR synthetics improve overall shell durability.
Feature 6: 3D Formed EVA Footbed - Dense EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support.