The extreme game improvement Tour Edge Hot Launch E523 Driver is engineered to be the easiest driver to hit on the market for slower to medium swing speeds.
The E523 features Houdini Sole Technology, which includes an area of mass concentrated at the trailing edge of the sole, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This unique design allows Tour Edge's engineers to precisely position weight and create an ultra-low and deep center of gravity, resulting in high-flying, powerful tee shots, greatly improved MOI and stability, and extraordinary forgiveness.
Another integral piece of technology in the E523 is known as Diamond Face 2.0, a significant breakthrough in face technology. Diamond Face consists of 39 "mini-trampolines" behind the face, which flex and rebound to rocket the ball of the club head for explosive ball speed and distance. As an added benefit, Diamond Face improves performance on off-center hits and reduces spin.
Many golfers struggle with the dreaded slice, and Tour Edge has combated this in the E523. The driver's offset design combines with a heel sole weight to provide the ultimate in slice-fighting technology by allowing the face to square up at impact.
Tour Edge equips the E523 with an ultra-light UST Mamiya HL-SST graphite shaft. The shaft features Stability Shaft Tech, a softer tip, and a mid-range flex. Stabilized Shaft Tech is an added cross weave that improves stability during the loading and unloading of the shaft.
Tour Edge Hot Launch E523 Driver Features:
- Patented Houdini Sole drastically moves weight low and deep for extremely high MOI and the most effortless launch possible
- Ridgeback tech on the crown improves alignment and helps produce more power across the face
- Diamond Face VFT technology creates full-face forgiveness and incredible ball speed
- Power Channel behind the face has been significantly enlarged to increase face flex, providing extreme distance gains, as well as forgiveness on shots struck low on the face
- Heel-weighted, slice-fighting offset design closes the face at impact for straighter, more accurate shots
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya HL-SST Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5 (Regular Flex, Stiff Flex, X-Stiff Flex) • Lamkin Z5 Midsize (Senior Flex)
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
- Headcover and wrench included