A long-time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, we packed all the essentials into the mix on the K2 Haven, starting with an H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System. This securely closes the shell using a stainless-steel BOA® lace for the perfect fit and helps to effortlessly get you in and out of your boots at the beginning and end of the day.
Next, we added Fast-In liner lacing to maximize fit and keep the liner snug against the contours of your feet. No matter the shape of your foot, the ultra-warm, heat-moldable, and breathable Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner hugs every nook and cranny for a great fit right out of the box. We added internal and external J-bars to the liner to increase responsiveness when turning, wrapping your ankles with support and cushion, and added an EVA footbed for comfort.
We built the whole thing on a grippy, lightweight rubber outsole for hiking and exploring new terrain and filled the midsole with our proprietary Harshmellow™ foam, helping to increase impact absorption and help dampen vibration underfoot.
- Feature 1: H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System - Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA® Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot.
- Feature 2: Fast-In Liner Lacing - No frills liner lacing that stays tight and supports all-day resort riding.
- Feature 3: Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D Liner - Heat moldable and constructed with softer Intuition® foam focusing on all-day comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Feature 4: Rubber Light Outsole with Harshmellow™ - The lightweight and durable rubber outsole harnesses the power of Harshmellow™ to dampen vibration and provide excellent grip.
- Feature 5: Flex Zone Upper - A small flexible notch at the boot's instep allows for a smooth forward flex with minimal shell distortion.
- Feature 6: Die-Cut EVA Footbed - Provides cushioning and support, built from rigid EVA foam.